We modernize and grow your business.
Are you asking: how to grow my business? How to scale a local business? Then you are in the right place. Please read on and get help from our Business Advisor firm.
Why are we good at growing your business?
- We have a no-nonsense approach to business. You can’t beat that. This is not a book or a workshop where you are left to figure out what needs to be done. We are in the trenches with you, creating custom solutions.
- Our business advisors look at your entire business, from Marketing to Sales to Operations to Accounting and tell you where you need help.
- We create a beautifully flowing business system with our business coaches and partners that generate healthy profits. Cut the fat, create lean muscle with automation, and choose the right people and tools to scale your business.
- We will help you choose the right exit strategy. Whether you want to grow via franchising or create a corporately owned multi-location business, or simply sell your brand, our team can help you.
- We have a large team ready and eager to help you. Business coaches, accountants, lawyers, franchise consultants, franchise builders, IT professionals, Marketing, SEO, PPC and web professionals and custom coders.
Our Typical Clients
- One typical scenario: You earn at least $500,000 in gross revenue already. Your management team is usually at least two people already. You have at least $100,000 in cash to invest in your growth. You want to grow your business, just not sure where to start because you are stuck.
- Another scenario: You have experience and are ready to take your hobby to business. You are an expert in your field but not a business expert. You may not have vast amounts of capital, or maybe no cash at all, but you work harder than anyone else to make your dream happen. You need guidance and business expertise and you welcome business advice.
- A very likely scenario: You operate a professional firm that got (too) busy for some reason. For example, your reason may be a high barrier to entry, like an accounting firm or engineering company. You have hundreds of clients and always work overtime to get through the work. You want to get back your free time yet keep the profits. It would help if you had someone impartial to your clients to find and keep only the best ones and help you regain your time (and love for your profession!) without losing net profits.
Based on our Clients’ unique situations, we charge in one of these ways:
- A one-time amount based on your one-time needs.
- A recurring fee or hourly rate for continuous help.
- By shares in the corporation that is being Modernized for a long-term partnership.
- Look at some of the businesses we are already working with
- Then hire us for an appointment: