Are you asking: how to grow my business? Then you are in the right place. Please read on and get help from our Business Advisor firm.
Why are we good at growing your business?
- We have a no non-sense approach to business. Can’t beat that. This is not a book, or a workshop where you are left to figure out what needs to be done. We are in the trenches, with you, creating custom solutions.
- Our business advisors look at your entire business, from Marketing to Sales to Operations to Accounting and tell you where you need help.
- Together with our business coaches we create a beautifully flowing business system that generates healthy profits. Cut the fat and create lean muscle with automation and choosing the right people and tools.
- We will help you choose the right exit strategy. Whether you want to grow via franchising or create a corporately owned multi-location business, or simply sell your brand, our team can help you.
- We have a large team ready and eager to help you. Business coaches, accountants, lawyers, franchise consultants, franchise builders, IT professionals, Marketing and web professionals and custom coders amongst others.
Our Typical Clients
- One typical scenario: You earn at least $500,000 in gross revenue already. Your management team is usually at least two people already. You have at least $50,000 in cash to invest in your growth. You want to grow your business, just not sure where to start, because you are stuck.
- Another scenario: You have experience, but now want to take your hobby to business. You are an exper in your field, but not a business expert. You may not have huge amounts of capital, or maybe no cash at all, but you work harder and smarter than anyone else. You need guidance and expertise and you welcome business advice.
- A very likely scenario: You are a busy firm who got really busy for some specific reason. For example, your reason may be a high barrier of entry, like an accountaning firm or engineering company. You have hundreds of clients and you always work overtime just to get through the work. You want to get back your free time yet keep the profits. You need someone who is impartial to your clients so you can find and keep only the best ones.
Based on our Clients’ unique situation, we charge in one of these ways
- A one-time amount based on your needs.
- A recurring fee, or hourly rate for continuous help.
- By shares in the corporation that is being Modernized for a long-term partnership.